Thursday, March 11, 2010

Viva La Juicy Perfume Review


This is my viva la juicy perfume review for the fragrance by Juicy Couture. To be honest I was not sure about this one from the sound of it.

"Can't get enough couture? Well here's even more for - Juicy girls who want it all. All boldly-goldly bottled, dangled with Juicy charms and rocked in fuchsia wrap. The tantalizing notes of Viva La Juicy are Mandarins, Jasmine, Amber, Wild Berries, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood and Praline."

It seemed a bit over the top, a bit too sweet perhaps for my taste even though I do like sweet perfume for many an occasion. I also was not terrible impressed by Juicy Couture's first perfume which I cannot remember the name of as that was very strong and just not that pleasant to me.

I have a contact who got me a smple bottle of this though (thanks Mr X!) and was actually pleasantly surprised! This is a much cleaner and fresher fragrance then thier previous effort and has a place in my perfume cupboard now.

What i liked was this was a moderately strong perfume which has high and low smells in it from the fruity scents to the more subtle sandalwood and praline. It is also not a perfume for elegant occasionas, it is a "fun" perfume great for everyday use esspecially when you are in that upbeat fun and maybe a little mischievous mood.Viva La Juicy Perfume is definitily a youthful everyday scent worthy of attention so says this review and many other reviews..

I give it a 4/5 if I had to rate it and recommend it for the reasons above :)

Amazon sells this in a few different sizes at a reasonable price

However I found a better place that at the time of writing this is cheaper.


Viva La Juicy 3.4 oz spray by Juicy Couture




Stay Tuned for more perfume reviews!

How do You Rate Viva La Juicy?

No comments:

Post a Comment